Thursday, February 24, 2011

SnAkE EyeS BabY hErE i cOMe!!!

Going to krystal mulders for bunco tonight. just love going to bunco. im really really good at it.......Not !!! but i do have lots of fun hanging out with some of the coolest peeps in jo town. tonight is "comfort night" we are suppose to wear pjs,, well i thought about going in some "sexy's" but nope thats not comfort at all. at least not for me. and it defiantly would not have been comfort for others either. going to softball practice in a bit. gotta get ready so i can pick up jacob from school, go to practice come home, then go straight to BUNCO BABY! im crazies i know but just thought it would be fun to tell you my shpill. wish me lots of luck, or even the worst of luck, cause sometimes thats better! loves and hugs to my 2 amazing followers! PeAcE oUT!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are crazies! I must say I haven't ever played bunco (ashamed face) ... you must teach me someday!

    ReplyDelete