Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Body For Life

i started my body for life challenge, on aug. 30th. my wifey started too, we are helping eachother change our life styles and to become the best us, that we can be. cody my brother was the first to do it redently and his results kinda motivated us. i took pics and will not post them until after the end results. i am so excited and i love doing the whole goal setting and keeping track of everything. free days ar good too cause then i can still have my cookies and milk once every week. which i just love my cookies and milk. so its a 12 week program and i just started week 3. getting up in the morn at 5:30 to workout by 6:00 is really nice too. the workouts are short and really good. can't wait to see results. i've lost 8 lbs so far. so that is going good, just want to see my body form and shape into all amazingness. dont really know if that is a word but i like to make up words.

No comments:

Post a Comment