Tuesday, September 21, 2010

my best friend


My mom is my favorite and my best. i love her so much. we are neighbors, fun stuff. she is the most amazing mother,grandma and Christlike person i know. she loves her family so much. she loves her grandchildren with a passion, and she loves shopping for each and everyone of us. she is a great cook and i have to say that i asked my brother Bryan what food he misses the most and he said anything made by mom. she is beautiful. she is crazy fun. she makes me laugh and laugh and laugh. her past time stories of her being a BLOND are hilarious. she is such a giving person and never wants anything in return. she is the grandma that takes all the grand kids out frog hunting. she is the mother that will drop what she is doing for me or any of her kids cause they are more important to her than anything that she is doing at that moment. she has the best hugs. she is MY FAVORITE AND MY BEST!!

2 comments: